Sunday 27 November 2011

Toilet and rail modelled


I feel now that the disabled access toilet is coming together well, now I have completed all the components that make up the toilet. I just have to apply the objects with materials and put the in the room. Adding the materials will be tricky as this is an area I don't feel very competent but online there are many resources for creating many materials.

Here is a screenshot which shows the toilet and rail which I created.


This screenshot does not show the safety rail next to the toilet but it was simply created by using the loft tool, I simple drew the shape I wanted the rail to be in and filled it in with a circle shape.

The toilet was created by using a chamfered box at the top, which I slightly adjusted to get a realistic shape, the tube connecting the top to the bottom was created with the loft technique. The toilet lid is simple a cylinder shaped to fit the toilet with the toilet base being another cylinder which I selected certain faces and manipulated the shape and size until I was happy with the shape.





No comments:

Post a Comment