Friday 6 January 2012

Adding Materials

Adding the materials was a task I left to the end once I had created all of the furniture for the guildhall. I started by making a material for the toilet suite which I applied to the toilet and the sink, this had the look of shiny white ceramic. I also made a bin which was in the toilet and made it chrome, to make the chrome material I selected the diffuse colour as a grey and set the specular to 101 and glossiness to 57 it was finished off by adding a ray-trace in the reflection map. I also made steel which had slight alterations in the specifications. I applied wood to the furniture by downloading a wood image, and applying it to the material, with some of the furniture the wood material had to be tiled to add a more realistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment